Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Digital Layout

Regretfully, I completed my design team term at the end of April for Imagine That! digistamp.  I love Kris' digi files and will continue to use them. To prove that point, here I am already using her brand new May releases, Girls Night In, Slumber Party, and Bedtime Monique.  I made a digital two page scrapbook spread, adding in papers and trims from other Imagine That! files in my stash.  I'm really only saying good-bye to the DT requirements. It's been a great ten months, 3 as GDT, 7 as DT.


Entering this here:

Digitally Made:  Challenge #1 Anything Goes I'm #3


4 comments:

craftysahmiam said...

Adorable two page spread, I like the cheery colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Made; we hope to see you again !

cass said...

Great digital layout. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made for our Anything Goes Challenge..

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely digital creation for our current challenge. It's really stunning. I would love to see you join us again. ♥
[aNNie DT for Digitally Made Challenges]

Sonia said...

Fabulous pages. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Digitally Made. We hope to see you again soon!

Sonia DT
Making Memories Crafting
Digitally Made

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album