Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The March Hare

How about a March hare for the end of the month?  I tried to keep the style light and playful to go with Becca's bunny.



Materials
A2 draft card (4.25x5.5 inches)
STAMPlorations Bunnies and Blooms stamp set
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
Yoobi glitter pen on cup
Twinklette gold glitter marker on flower centers and green glitter marker on my hand drawn grass.
Washi tape

Entering these challenges:
STAMPlorations Never Ending Challenge--must use their stamps HERE  I'm #789


STAMPlorations March CAS Card Challenge:  clean and simple stamping with some added washi tape.  HERE  And of course a few yellow flowers.  I'm #90  closes in 1 day

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

SO many pretty things to look at here.... glad I stopped over! And think you so much for the nice comment on my blog.. it made my day.
I love your versatile style. All your project below are amazing!

Pink Unicorn said...

I love your take on the bunny, such a fun card and the washi works so well with the rest of the adorable card. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Becca Cruger said...

This card is still just the cutest thing ever! Love your use of washi tape!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album