Saturday, January 30, 2016

More Journal Pages

The Wanderlust 2016 year-long on-line class from Everything Art is absolutely amazing!  I'm learning so much!

Right now I'm working on composition, balance, repetition, and focal point.  I'm also trying to be better at layering with paint, stencils, stamping, etc.

Here's a two pager using acrylic paint.  I also die cut circles and ran them through various embossing folders.


I'm going to enter my Believe the Sky is the Limit double journal page in the ARTplorations challenge over at STAMPlorations.  You must use a stencil.  I used several, including the ARTplorations Retro Circles and Bubbles stencils.  The mixed media challenge is due January 31 HERE.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/01/stencil-sunday-january-3.html


Here's one incorporating paper collage, a Gecko Galz digital image, and liquid watercolors:


I've entered this one in the Wanderlust 2016 January challenge, open to those taking the class.


2 comments:

Unknown said...



superbe

Lee-Anne said...

Wonderful texture and colors on your journal pages. I'm totally loving the class too, Helene! Lots of great info! So happy you could join us for the Mixed Media Challenge!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album