Sunday, June 7, 2015

Washi Tape Cards

I needed some quick cards for a retirement party and found this great idea at Queen and Co.  I totally stole CASEd this weaving pattern .   Their photos are on their FaceBook page, not their blog.  The link:  https://www.facebook.com/queenandcompany/photos/a.251320461604773.59173.159460917457395/860673457336134/?type=1&fref=nf

I used the washi tape and gems that I had on hand along with this great sentiment from the STAMPlorations Celebrate Sentiment Builders set.  Stampin' Up baker's twine.



Entering these challenges:
STAMPlorations June challenge: Stamps and Washi
STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge (never ending)


Here is another take on the Queen and Co challenge.  I used the same pattern but this time I went with a kraft card and matching washi tapes.  Sentiment is from Paper Smooches Group Hugs stamp set.   I really like the looks of this one.



Entering these challenges:
Paper Smooches Anything Goes June 7-13


5 comments:

jane stillman said...

Two great cards, always good to see what can be done with washi tape

Becca Cruger said...

Very cool cards! Your first one just screams PARTY!!! Love all the bright washi you used! Thanks for being such a rockstar player at STAMPlorations!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Great inspiring idea! I have a ton of washi tape to use!

Nonni said...

What a great way to use washi, very inspiring! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

Wei Wei said...

Two fabulous cards! Love your cool and creative design! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album