Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Altered Playing Cards

We're getting close to finishing our deck of altered playing cards.  The challenge is at Claudine's Art Corner HERE

Week 24.  Claudine's samples are HERE
This week we're covering our cards with washi tape.



I chose not to follow suit (excuse the card playing pun) with Claudine's cutout.  Instead I used a Glitz silhouette and a black frame sticker from Little Yellow Bicycle.  On the other card, rather than color an image, I used a digital cherub from My Artistic Adventures Etsy shop. I edged it with silver Wink of Stella.


4 comments:

jane stillman said...

Fabulous creation, love the image x

Claudine said...

These came out really fantastic. I love the images you used.

SusanK said...

Love your version of this week's cards! Haven't had a chance to pop into my rather chilly craft room to get started...maybe tomorrow.

ionabunny said...

These are great. Like the tape you used and the images. Hugz

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album