Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cooking Tag

We're "cooking" this week at Tag Tuesday.  You know that means I have to use Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 rubber stamps!  I love the images and quirky sayings.  So I guess I really should say, I'm NOT cooking this week!

For my background, I made a collage using a digital sheet from Altered Pages 230:  It's a Sign.  Altered Pages is our sponsor for the month of April at Unruly Paper Arts and generously gave me this sheet to play with. I cropped and saved each sign as a png file and then made a collage on my computer.


6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the images and background. Cooking doesn't really apply to me either lol xxx

Unknown said...

That is an awesome tag! Still I remember loving pretty much everything you have made and shared.

SusanK said...

Fantastic!

Carol Salisbury said...

This is great, Helene! I love your collage and that stamp!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What fun!!! These images are grand!

1CardCreator said...

So cute, perfect for the cooking theme too. ~Diane

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album