Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Returning to the Library

Making it easy on us, Debi is asking us to post our favourite project of the year for the latest Craft Room Challenge.

In April I was a Guest Designer for the Craft Room Challenge Blog.  It just so happened that Rogue Redhead Designs, LLC was the prize sponsor that month.  I'm on the RRD design team.  So I used my favorite RRD stamp plate, Relish Reading, to create my Craft Room GDT project. 

Here is my sample:  In the Library
Details can be found HERE on my original blog post.



Now that winter is upon us, we spend a lot of time in our library.  This project seems very fitting for this end of year wrap up.  I can only sit and dream of warm days.

What I like about this project:

1.  It represents what I like about the craft blog world:  offering my art to design teams, sharing my work with others, meeting and appreciating other artists and their work, making on-line friendships

2.  I get to use my favorite stamps

3.  This is a good example of my type of work:  papercrafting with die cuts, fussy cutting, stamping, paper layering. 


To conclude:  This is my single entry for the Craft Room challenge:  Favourite Project of 2013.
Thank you, Debi, for this great challenge idea!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card and fabulous reasons why it's your favorite! It is definitely on my favorite list now too!

Esther said...

Hi Helene - it's great re-visiting old favourites and your choice is perfect, love what it means to you and the design is gorgeous - I too spend a lot of time curled up with a book in the winter months ! Thanks so much for sharing your favourite with us at Craft -Room...Esther xx

Mervi said...

oh yes remember this, it's fabulous, thanks again for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Brenda Brown said...

What a brilliant card to revisit, I love the scene you created and the thoughts behind it. You really picked a stunner here.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Eulanda said...

Oh wow I just love all your vintage stuff!! Also love your blog look. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding my giveaway. You're so sweet!! Hugs!

Sharon said...

This is great.

Zoechaos said...

We loved having you join us and sharing your art with us. Those stamps are some of my favourites as well, she looks so comfortable with her book resting on her lap. XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

Hi Helene thank you so much for sharing your favourite make with us over at Craft Room Clallenge. It's a stunning make.
Crafty hugs Annie x

Debi said...

Hi Helene, thank you for choosing this gorgeous creation for my favs challenge :-)
at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album