Sunday, August 25, 2013

Special Request for Your Vote

Please vote for me. The winner gets a cash donation from Gecko Galz to their charity.



I did this layout in support of our co-worker in Taylorville who is surviving breast cancer. My charity is our local breast cancer support group who has rallied around her during these past months of surgery and chemo. 

All you have to do is email geckogalz@yahoo.com and say you're voting for Helene Huber aka 2amscrapper for Create for a Cause.  

And I just learned that as a bonus, you get a free collage sheet from Gecko Galz just for voting!  What a nice thank you!

Thank you!

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Okay!will do! Valerie

Shelly Schmidt said...

Will go vote- and what a small world! My Mom grew up in Pana and I have a cousin or two in Taylorville!!!

Terry said...

Will do and what a great tribute to your friend! Wonderful layout! Enjoy the day!

Michele said...

inspirational! wishes of healing and grace for your friend. xo

Brenda Brown said...

What a great layout and idea. I have emailed Leanne so good luck.
hugs brenda x0x

Unknown said...

Will do hun, good luck xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Done... Good luck - and what a great layout too.
Alison x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album