Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More About In the Library

Today Shar at her Rogue Redhead Designs, LLC blog is featuring the In the Library Challenge offered by our crafting friends over at the Craft Room Challenge blog. So please pop on over HERE to see her article, The Craft Room is Going Rogue.

 

In Shar's blog post, she's featuring the work of Rogue Crew members Debi and me.  Not only are we both on the RRD design team, but also Debi is a regular design team member of the Craft Room and I'm a guest designer at the Craft Room for this challenge.  You can see our projects in the Craft Room blog post HERE.  




You can also visit my teamie Debie at her blog, My Bird Flying Free.

We both used the lovely RRD stamp plate, Relish Reading, on our projects.  

You can see my project details by scrolling down to my previous blog post.

Rogue Redhead Designs, LLC is sponsoring the Craft Room challenge and providing a lovely stamp plate to ink up as the prize.  I hope you'll join in the fun.  This two week challenge runs until April 14.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album