Monday, February 13, 2012

Stampin' Up Cards

I joined a local group of Stampin' Up enthusiasts.  We get together once a month on a Sunday afternoon and make 3 or 4 cards using Stampin' Up products.  I do a lot of crafting through the internet so it's a nice change of pace to interact with people around a table instead of through a computer.  I belong to another stamping group that meets once a month, but it's location is an hour away so I don't make it many months because of the weather.  This Stampin' Up group really appealed to me because they meet just a few blocks from my home and it's a great bunch of cardmakers to be around.  Here's what we made yesterday:

7 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

"Owl very sweet" LOL Must be the hour! I so understand about crafting IRL too much away from home for me... Hugs,

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice work. It's good to work in a group but I prefer crafting at home, in peace! Valerie

Netty said...

Loving your makes and am sure you enjoyed yourself, x

Starr said...

Love your cards Helene, and I'm so glad that you get to step out and create in "the real world"! I should try that!
Starr

Shona said...

these are beautiful, love them! I bet that was so much fun :)

Laura Gilhuly said...

Really pretty cards Helene!

1CardCreator said...

Pretty cards, glad you had fun making them. I have done the SU group too, I took this year off though. I have been in and out for 6 years, 4 active. It is a lot of fun.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album