Monday, January 9, 2012

Mojo Monday January 9

Today is Mojo Monday at the Flying Unicorn. Every Monday we post a sketch to get your mojo going for the week.  If you participate, you are included in the random draw for a prize from the Flying Unicorn.

I worked with today's sketch and this is where my mojo took me:
It's Graphic 45 Week at the Flying Unicorn. You'll be seeing lots of creations using Graphic 45 paper collections. For this particular layout, I used the A Proper Gentleman collection.  You might also spy some Coredinations paper sanded to show the clock embossing.  The envelope tag is a fairly new product from Graphic 45 and available in the Flying Unicorn store along with Graphic 45 paper collections and their metal trims. 


The photo is of my Uncle Al, my mother's brother.  I don't get family heritage layouts done as often as I'd like. 

5 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific layout and love all the wonderful interest. x

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful lay out!

Shona said...

this is awesome !!!!!! Love your take on the sketch, and it is a fabulous guy layout!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful collage.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

This is stunning! I adore masculine layouts/collage and this is fantastic! Especially love the cars! :)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album