Monday, January 17, 2011

Victorian Fantasy Challenge

An old layout for a new challenge.  I'm entering this layout in Sandy Ang's Challenge #2 Victorian Fantasy.  I chose the Steampunk prompt.  Your entry can be something new or something previously created, and you can enter more than once.  So here's a start with something old while I work on something new.

Materials
Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers
Websters Pages ribbon trim and bloomer
Tim Holtz Idea-ology word stick and gears; grungeboard flourishes;
Distress Crackle on watch
Martha Stewart fence punch
Lots of fussy cutting and layering!

14 comments:

Shelley said...

This piece is awe inspiring, simply amazing!

SusanK said...

I'm struggling to get into Steampunk but this page is really neat!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely picture and such soft and lovely colours!

June said...

This is a simply stunning collage piece. absolutely beautiful
Oh i have a freebie today at my blog so please pop by and grab it before its gone. Have a lovely week my friend
hugs June xxx

Sandy Ang said...

Love your take on travelling steampunk. Thanks for playing along with my little challenge and for the shout-out.

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Your work is just wonderful!!! I also love your animated Bella button- did you make it?
Thanks for visiting my sparkly world :)
I am so excited to be in Jingle bellas!!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies

Netty said...

Oh wow its gorgeous, such a terrific collage. Annette x

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I really like this!

Lori said...

Yes, but all that fussy cutting and layering is worth it, just look at it! Gorgeous!

Micupoftea said...

ooh,ahhhhh...love this Helene! I love the small details such as the MS punched fence!

ggray said...

I love what you did with all the added trinkets, embellishments and charms. Lovely!

Art Chick said...

This is a really beautiful collage. There is so much to look at, so much detail and texture. And the colors are amazing. I love it!

1CardCreator said...

This is awesome! ~Diane

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Oh my, Helene!! This is SO VERY beautiful!! I love every details on this page especially that MS fence punch!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album