Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I've Been Caught Red Handed !

I'm this week's Rogue on the Run, having been caught  redhead-handed using my new RRD stamp plate, Relish Reading. Today my card is featured on the web site Rogue Redhead Designs.

I was caught on November 15-- if you care to scroll down to that post for all the details.  It's just two posts down as I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, mini vacation, Thanksgiving family reunion, needing to replace the router for my computer, etc.  I'm back now, ready to roll out some holiday inspired art.



I really like this Relish Reading stamp plate and plan to make some bookmarks and mini gifts with it.  I've been inspired by the many wonderful examples at the RRD site so I hope you visit there.

I've also posted my card up above as the background skin on my Playlist.  Yes, I figured out how to do that! It's not perfect as the dimensions don't match the screen so I'll post something new up there in a few days. But for now, I like to think she's thinking about the lyrics to the song I'm playing. (That would have been Grown Up Christmas List at the time of this post.) And I changed my blog background to have a new look for December (that part was easy thanks to Itkupilli who provides amazing free backgrounds for bloggers). 

I'd love for you to come back tomorrow for more news and some new art.

4 comments:

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

oh man...i totally love the stamps u used!!

Lori said...

Redhead handed, he he, I love it. And your card is fabulous too!

Shelley said...

I've seen this stamp used a lot recently, and I have to say this is one of my top favorites created with it! The scrabble type tiles really top this card off and I love the background paper with the little houses!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I've just discovered your blog and browsed a while through your posts.
I've found it very enjoyable and thank you for sharing your art.

kind greetings from Holland.
Rian

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album