Sunday, June 6, 2010

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

First off I'd like to thank Lynn from Trash to Treasure Art for this award.
Here are the deets...
1 Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you. Thanks Lynn and           .
2 Display the picture on your blog proudly.

3.Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you. (Done) Be sure to link up to Trash to Treasure Art to see Lynn's fabby work.  Congrats, Lynn,  on being published in the amazing Stampington publication, Somerset Gallery Summer 2010.
4 Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5 Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this. Just so you know, I hate being limited to 7.
6 Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know: (click on their names to get to their blogs.)

I'm happy to praise your work and give a link to your sites.  No pressure to participate in this award.
Barbara  my Pages In Time design team leader, where we really have scrap happening
Deb who taught me the color pink is a great scrap color and shares with me a love of all things Alice
Linda  a true friend in art, always there to support my artistic efforts
Judy who sees me everywhere there's art: shopping and workshops
Lisa  I recently came to know her at PIT --she has a great sense of humor
Marie we hang out together at more than one site
Pryn who's on the Simply Scrapping and Crafts Design Team

So here are my Lies or Truths....

1.  I have the most amazing singing voice and easily could be the next American Idol if I'd bother to try out. But with Simon gone now, what would be the point?
2.  I have crowns plastered all over my blog because I have a title of nobility, have perfected the queen's wave, and truly want world peace.
3. I only wear heels--the higher the better--and had shelving put in one designated room to hold them all.
4.Paris Hilton sent me one of her diamond bracelets because she knew how much I admired the design. I'm actually wearing it right now while keyboarding.  I love how it sparkles on my wrist whenever I move the mouse around.   
5.I just got back from Johnny Depp's private island where I played with the fam and discussed my feature role in his upcoming movie.  Shhhh....my lips are sealed--you'll just have to wait for the movie trailer to come out.
6. George Clooney, Bill Gates, and Donald Trump each want me to head up one of their projects.  I have some important decisions to make in the next few weeks and will be busy with conference calls. In case you can't get through to me, just leave a text. 
7. The producers asked me to leave the show So You Think You Can Dance because I dominated the other contestants.  That's why you never saw me on the telly--so unfortunate since I had choreographed a dynamite number for the music,  Dancing Queen.  Look out Meryl Streep!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol Helene!! this is so awesome!! I had so much fun reading your lies or truths!! you are funny!!
Have a gret Sunday!!
Hugs
Lidia

Unknown said...

I've decided #5 is the outrageous truth.

deb famularo said...

OMG Helene! LMAO!!! You are hysterical! Thank you so much for this award, but I know I can never top these!!! Number 4, rolling!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaa Thanks, I needed that laugh!!!!! xOxO

Linda M. Cain said...

Like I said, there is nothing better than having Friends in ART, and you are definitely one I treasure...
Another from the Class of '67!!!!

Linda

Unknown said...

OMG Helene...hysterical!! I'm going with number 3 as your truth. As SHOEaholic myself I would love to do that!! See over at PIT and SCF if I ever get around to going to the new site! Thanks for the award.

Unknown said...

OMG Helene, hysterical!! I think #3 is your truth. As SHOEaholic I would love to do that! See you over at PIT and SCF too if I ever get around to checking out the new site! Thanks for the award.

Linda M. Cain said...

Actually I think #3 is the truth. My mom could only wear heels because of a back injury...the other ones are truly great writing!
Please let us know.....

Linda

Lori said...

I'm so loving reading everyone's responses to this award, and yours are HYSTERICAL! Now, which one is the truth??? Hmmmm......

Unknown said...

This is so funny! TY after a hectic day you made me laugh!

Lynn Stevens said...

oh those are good! Your a riot!!!!! I can't stop laughing! LOL
Thanks for playing along!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album