Friday, March 5, 2010

It's All About Alice






















I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
My blog is Alice affected.
I'm impatiently waiting for a stamp set to arrive at the local stamp store so that I can work on my mini-album.
I'm anxious to see the movie.


My DH brought home for me: Random House 1946 special edition 2 book boxed set with color illustrations--excellent condition; Heritage Press 1941 2 books in one volume with partial glassine cover with cardboard sleeve somewhat worn--big print with companion paperback The Monthly Magazine of the Junior Heritage Club that tells the story of the story. DH told me I couldn't cut up the books for the illustrations but he wanted me to have something special for my project! What a sweetie!

5 comments:

Lori said...

How nice is that? Hey, thank you so much for awarding me the sunshine award! So nice of you, and hopefully I'll get around to RE awarding this weekend!

deb famularo said...

What a nice hubby! I love my Alice stamps! You will too!! They're addicting! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! xOxO

Denise said...

Oh I want Alice stamps..lol!! Can't wait to see what u do with those!

Sandra said...

Lots of Alice this week and so many fun things to make with that theme...loved seeing all the Queen of Hearts for Valentine's Day. Will there be lots of late bunnies for Easter?

Rita Barakat said...

How fun! I love your blog!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album