Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happily Ever After Tag

This tag is for Pages In Time Design Team member Barbara's challenge for the month of March. 
I really like our PIT featured artist Debbie's tags that are different shapes. So with that in mind, I made a tag to put on my next layout. The label shape (cardboard and graphic) are from a set, Kitchen Mail Vintage Postcard Kit by Crafty Secrets. The words happily ever after are cut from a 12x12 Love Struck by Making Memories from the PIT store. I photographed the label on Victoria Paper Fernwood by 7 gypsies from the March Pages In Time Kit. This will be the background paper for the layout I'm doing to incorporate this tag. I love the Making Memories crocheted flower because it reminds me of some potholders I inherited. I edged the tag with a couple different colors of ink to get the right shade.
I love to eat and appreciate anyone who cans produce from the garden, so I mean no disrespect with my cutesy saying. Canning just isn't for me, as I learned early on in my marriage when this city girl became country-fied.

14 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hello, Thank you and welcome for becoming a follower at Soartful Challenges. I hope to see an entry from you soon. Your art is beautiful.

Jeanette

deb famularo said...

I love your vintage inspired work- you are lucky in that you can change up your style- that's pretty amazing! Have a great day! xOxO

Pryn said...

That image is too cool! What an awesome label shape! That turned out fantastic!

Lori said...

Wow, this is a great piece! Love the crocheted flowers, nice touch!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Too cute, memories from a past life! The crocheted flower is the best! hugz

AngieHallHaviland said...

What a FABULOUS Card!! Just PRECIOUS!!

Clare Lloyd said...

such a fun image and i love that crocheted flower too! ClareX

Anonymous said...

This is so very pretty!!!Love the crocheted flower!!
HUgs
Lidia

Scrap by Rô said...

Wonderful tag. Love the crochet touch!!! :) And thank you for your nice comments on my blog.

Vicki Chrisman said...

very cute!!

My name is Wynneth said...

I so love this, that image is such fun :o) I love your vintage work, it is always such a huge pleasure to visit you blog and view your amazing creations :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

yes its gorgeous!very vintage colours.

tricia said...

oooh! Love this tag! I especially love how you did the words! SO cute!

Sandra said...

This tag is great...love the flower...reminds me of a red crocheted hot pad set I have. thanks for stopping by my blog earlier this wee and commenting.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album