Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Love Olympic Ice Dancing and Figure Skating

What was your first clue that I'm glued to the TV watching the ice dancing competition?





















I don't make digital layouts, but this layout is composed of 3 different digital downloads: My Grafico Co digital download skate (Stickles highlight embossing on cardstock, eyelets for silver ribbon lacing, wired ribbon for cuff, Rock Candy Stickles for ice on blade); Graphics Fairy vintage skaters digital image (decorated with red Stickles and Hero Arts flower gems), Digital-Inkco skaters; gold cardstock circles cut from Nestabilities circle diecuts; patterned paper: The Paper Studio Winter Blue Snowflakes.


Made for: a scraplift challenge on Pages In Time; Love is In the Air Contest on Coordinates Collections; Brag Monday on the Graphics Fairy. and at least one challenge on Simply Scrapbooking Crafts.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Whoa! You're covering a lot of territory with this layout, which is FABULOUS by the way! You go girl!

deb famularo said...

This is adorable! I taped last night, so I don't know the winners yet, I have to wait for my son to come home- he wants to see too! Lovely skate!!! Just Awesome!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

This is darling!!! Such a wonderful page, I love those silhouettes too! Thanks so much for linking this one up for "Brag Monday".

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album