Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I love this multidimensional card that I made last year for Valentine's Day. It started with apurchase from Red Lead and their idea of two felt hearts hand-stitched together and covered with vintage lace and pompoms.  From there I gave it my own spin with a Maya Road velvet flower and mounted everything onto a Jenni Bowlin bingo card. The Hero Arts stamp and grunge board are a perfect match for the molded banner that I painted pink before stamping. The red jewel heart and crepe paper complete the look. I've filled the pocket card with candy and a vintage Valentine find.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Oh this is just 2 adorable!!! I love it Helene!

Lori said...

This is VERY cute! So...Valentine's! Love the hanger!

joanne wardle said...

so cute!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Project, what a great idea :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Lynne said...

Helen, this is soooo cute!!! Love it!! Great Valentine gift!!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

such a great idea! happy V day to you...

Scrap by RĂ´ said...

Love the idea and the crochet (lace?)touch!!!
Hugs
Rosana

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album