Sunday, November 15, 2009

MMSC#27




This week I literally followed the sketch because it was perfect for my beautiful papers and my Wa Loli stamp from Queen Kat Designs. I had purchased long ago both the white and black brocade papers with gold flowers. Mixed in with my gold card stock, I layered them up for a very rich effect. I used a Maya Road cardboard bird, covering it with the black paper and adding a gold fan for a wing. Boo to the rain which moved in here today and is planning to stay for several days. We're to get 2-4 inches of rain by Tuesday night. So no great photo shoots in the sunshine. Therefore, I'm sorry you can't see how my glitter gel pens decorated Wa Loli's top and bows in gold glitter, her stockings in red and golt glitter, for her purse--black glitter on the wings and red glitter on the heart, and red glitter lipstick. She is just "dazzling", if I do say so myself! After being so ill for two weeks, I'm finally feeling well and energized to catch up on my projects.

8 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the image and those papers. Totally awesome!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

OH WOW! This is gorgeous! Great job on the sketch and I absolutely love the bird embellishment!!! Thanks for playing along with MMSC!

Phyllis said...

This beautiful!! Love the colors and the image and all the embellishments!! Wonderful card. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our weekly challenge.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!! I just love your colors and the sweet image. So many awesome details to look at.
Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!

Sue McMahon said...

This is so pretty! I love your papers too. The little white flowers are perfect with the image Well done!

Sue
MMDT

Lovely Linda said...

Aww - how adorable is this!!! That image is so sweet and made even sweeter by all of your special touches. I love all of the shimmer and dazzle that is happening - so perfect for that little darling!! I love all of the detail - well played! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I always look forward to seeing what you will next week!!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely stunning. I can't tell you how intriguing I find the bird adornment that you did. That is really brilliant and certainly an eye catching attraction on this exquisite card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. We love seeing your work.

Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Linda M. Cain said...

So STINKIN" cute!!!! I LOVE it!
Linda

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album