Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vintage Creations Layout


Remember the fan from a couple of posts ago? Well, here it is on a layout, as promised. I'm a newbie Design Team member (DT'er) in the Vintage Creations group at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends (SCF). My assignment was to create an example of things to do with B&W Photos. I'm here to tell ya procrastination pays off for me. I was kicking around some ideas when the fan challenge came up during the SCF 24 Hour Crop. I immediately knew I had to use the fan in a vintage layout. Then I discovered the layout also fit the criteria for the Simply Sassy vintage challenge during their 24 Hour Crop at SNR as well as the Camp Songs Summer Camp challenge at Coordinates Collections. Each challenge has it's own criteria and deadline, so I rarely get a perfect fit like this. I'm lovin' it!
Project Materials: B&W photo of my mom's best friend; Basic Grey Porcelain paper collection; green distress ink, vintage cardboard photo frame altered with distress ink.

1 comment:

Cowspotdog said...

this is totally gorgeous......love how you used that fan.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album