Wednesday, July 22, 2009

VICTORIAN FAN

The Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends 24 hour cop hop is over. I monitored my challenge which ended up having 9 entries. I didn't have time to participate in anything other than this fan challenge. We were given the pattern. I used Basic Grey patterned paper from the Porcelain collection. The paper has a lace pattern on it. I embellished the whole thing to make it look Victorian. Since I have an entire pack of the Porcelain collection, I plan to use the fan on a vintage layout for my SCF Vintage Design Team assignment. Check back here for the finished project when I get it completed and take a pic of it in better lighting. UPDATE: My fan was the first place winner of the 24 Hour Crop Hop Fan Challenge! WhooHoo!

1 comment:

deb famularo said...

Ummm yea, I can see why girl! This is outstanding! I LOVE It- think it's my fave thing you've done! Congratulations! xOxO

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album